- RSS Channel Showcase 3430463
- RSS Channel Showcase 1747470
- RSS Channel Showcase 3104905
- RSS Channel Showcase 2383334
Articles on this Page
- 07/11/17--11:10: _Automated security ...
- 07/12/17--09:44: _Energy-recycling st...
- 07/14/17--12:18: _Filling the science...
- 07/20/17--12:15: _Video game to be ba...
- 07/21/17--11:40: _Chemistry researche...
- 07/11/17--11:10: Automated security kiosk could alleviate travel, border woes
- 07/14/17--12:18: Filling the science communication gap
- 07/20/17--12:15: Video game to be based on book by S&T history professor
- 07/21/17--11:40: Chemistry researcher receives prestigious honor
An automated screening kiosk developed by a Missouri University of Science and Technology researcher could alleviate concerns about safety and wait time at U.S. airports and border crossings. Dr. Nathan Twyman, assistant professor of business and information technology at Missouri S&T, has been developing a next-generation automated screening kiosk since he was a Ph.D. student […]
A Missouri University of Science and Technology researcher wants to make walking up and down stairs easier through the creation of a device that recycles the energy we use to climb and descend. Yun Seong Song, an assistant professor of mechanical and aerospace engineering at Missouri S&T, built the spring-loaded stairs as a postdoctoral researcher […]
Science communication can be hard to define, and even harder to teach. But an academic book co-edited by a technical communication professor at Missouri University of Science and Technology hopes to make the subject easier for instructors, and their students, to teach and learn. Dr. Kathyrn Northcut, professor and co-director of technical communication programs at […]
A book by a Missouri University of Science and Technology history professor is the basis for a tactical wartime video game set for release in 2018. Burden of Command follows the real-life missions of the U.S. Army’s 7th Infantry Regiment, also known as the “Cottonbalers,” during World War II, using American Courage, American Carnage, a […]
A renowned researcher and educator at Missouri University of Science and Technology has been selected to join an exclusive group of chemists. But he says the honor has more to do with the quality of research, education and community outreach at Missouri S&T than with his individual accomplishments. Dr. Yinfa Ma, associate dean for research […]